We took Kade last week for his 4 month check-up! He was 15 pounds (55th percentile), 25 inches (55th percentile) and his head was in the 45th percentile! He got his 3 shots and 1 oral vaccine but luckily he didn't cry as much this time! I picked him up as soon as they were done poking him and he fell asleep in my arms! It was so sweet!
Since Kade is 4 months old now, we decided to try to give him "real" food to eat! We started with rice cereal...and he didn't know what to think at all!
He couldn't quiet get down the concept of swallowing! It was so fun for Mommy though! Then we moved on to rice w/ mixed fruit in it! He didn't like that at all...although you can't tell by this picture! LOL!
Next we tried Green Peas. It was hard to tell if he liked them or just didn't understand yet! As quickly as I could get them in his mouth, he would spit them out! It was so cute!
Last night we tried Sweet Potatoes! He seemed to like those the best so far! He ate more of those than any other food! I think he might be getting the swallowing thing down...but he still wore quite a bit of it! It was the messiest meal so far! :o)

Mason loved carrots, squash and sweet potatoes at first. I don't know what it was about the orange foods, but they were all we could get him to eat for about 3 weeks. Kademan is growing up!
ReplyDelete