FIRECRACKER...FIRECRACKER...BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!
I have always loved the 4th of July...wearing the red, white and blue and being so excited for it to get dark so we could watch fireworks! This year was even more exciting because we had Kade. I was excited that it was on a weekend so that we could celebrate all weekend long!
Kade was very excited that Unkie David, Auntie Liz and Grayson came to spend Friday night and Saturday! Saturday we spent the day at the pool and then had a cookout...we had lobster and steak! It was a meal to remember...so yummy!!!! Grayson was so cute playing with Kade...I think Kade is going to give him a run for his money before too long!
Aren't Kade and Grayson so cute "playing" in the bathtub!!!
We went to Mount Airy and spent the day with Kade's Grandmother, Great-Grandmothers, Aunt Misty & Peyton! This was the first time Granny Ruby held him and he showed off for her for sure!!
He loves his Mimi like crazy and he gave her more smiles than ever! I think it had something to do with his bib!
One person that was so excited to see Kade was Peyton! I think she loves that little boy more than anything! She couldn't keep her hands off of him and he loved having her entertain him!
Aren't these 2 of the cutest little firecrackers ever!!!
I wasn't sure how Kade would do watching fireworks, and I couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised! He was an angel...as long as his Daddy had him!
Granny Jo, Peyton, Kade, me and Auntie Misty waiting for the fireworks to begin!
Us on our first 4th of July!

No comments:
Post a Comment