We took Kade on our first vacation this past week to Myrtle Beach, SC. I knew we were going to have a lot to pack, but I didn't realize HOW much it would actually be!
We didn't spend much time ON the beach, but we did take him to the pool a few times. He LOVED LOVED LOVED the water! I was hoping he would since he loves his bath time, but I was kind of surprised when he was so relaxed when we put him in his floats and floated around the lazy river!
Floating with Mommy in the float Auntie Lynda gave me
OMG aren't these pictures too cute???
One night Chip, Kade and I had the night to ourselves and we took a few pictures! I love taking pictures of my family! There is no denying who Kade's Dada is...just look at this picture! Some might say he is rotten...lol!
We went to the beach with my parents and all of my siblings. Thanks Gigi and Pops for taking us all for a great vacation. If anyone knows our family, they know that we love to have family pictures taken and we always have to coordinate! :) On Sunday was the only time we were all there at the same time and didn't have anything going on, so that is when we planned on taking our pictures. Well of course once we all got ready and got to the beach for pictures, it started sprinkling! I thin the pictures turned out beautiful even in the rain! Here are a few of my favorites...even though there are too many to post!
Gavin doesn't like to take pictures, but I was lucky enough to get a few pictures with just him and I...he is growing up so fast!!! And he is such a cutie! He is already a heartbreaker!!
Unkie Daniel got to spend some quality time with Kade...he was so cute holding him! I can remember when Daniel was Kade's age! Sniffle!
Kade's Mommy made sure he was looking cute at all time at the beach...here is my favorite hat! He was so tired in this picture! LOL!

No comments:
Post a Comment