Thursday, June 3, 2010

3 MONTHS...AND GROWING UP BEFORE MY EYES!

So Kademan is 3 months old!  WOW!  It seems like I was just pregnant yesterday!!!  Here are the things he wanted me to post so that everyone would know!
I AM 3 MONTHS OLD...ACCORDING TO KADE

  •  I have discovered my tongue!  I push out my bottle with my tongue so Mommy knows I am finished! I also push out my Binky when I don't want it! 
  • I am sleeping through the night!!!  YIPEE (between 9-10 1/2 hours!)
  • I am smiling at you when you smile at me!
  • I am playing with toys...putting them in my mouth
  • I am sleeping in my big boy bed ONLY!
  • I am taking naps (sometimes up to 3 1/2 hours long!)
  • I weigh 12 1/2 pounds
  • I LOVE LOVE LOVE my bathtime!  When I am fussy in the evenings, Mommy or Daddy take me to the bathtub and start the water and I calm down instantly!
  • I like to stare at my duck on my carseat...he makes cool noises!
  • I am still eating 6 ounces of formula with 2 teaspoons of rice in it every 3 1/2 hours (except when I sleep so long at night, I have to have my bottles more often!!)  I'm a hungry boy!
  • I am trying to laugh!
  • I am ticklish...but I am still trying to figure out what that means!
  • I love mornings...Mommy and I sing songs and play games!  I love smiling at her!
  • Every night we have BATH, BOTTLE, & BED time...I love it!
  • I sleep with my new sound machine!  It sounds like a waterfall!
  • I like sitting in my bumbo and playing with my toys!
  • I have lots of cool clothes and I love pooping in them so Mommy will put a new outfit on me!
  • I have about 2-3 poopie diapers a day now!  Mommy and Daddy especially love changing me!
  • I like to be swaddled when I go to sleep!
  • I loved it when Granny Jo sang DEEP & WIDE to me and I fell asleep!
  • I loved my first vacation at the beach with Mommy, Dada, Gigi, Pops, Auntie Lynda, Unkie Daniel, Unkie Gaga, Auntie Madi, Auntie Jada, Auntie Ashley & Kelly! My favorite part was playing in the pool! I LOVE MY FLOATS!
  • I like loud music...it calms me! 
  • I love my friends coming to play with me...I even went to my first playdate at my friend Ella's house!  She is a cute girl...and she lives across the street from me!!!
  • I really don't like it when Mommy and Dada try to eat...I think they should hold me instead!
  • I refuse to smile when Mama gets that black thing out (the camera!)
  • My bouncie seat is one of my favorite things!!! Even when the batteries are dying and it repeats itself over and over!!!
  • I went to church for the first time and it was with Mommy, Dada, Mimi & Granny Jo!  I did a great job at church...the music didn't even scare me (even though it scared Mommy & Daddy!)  I slept through the preaching part...Mommy said that was ok though!
  •  I think my parents have cool shoes! (hehe!)
  • I like going to the zoo...Mommy says I am  a little monkey!
  • I sometimes play so hard that I fall asleep playing!
  • I am no longer a bobble head (well except when I am sleepy!)
  • I like to DANCE!!!
  • I LOVE taking naps with Dada on the couch!
  • I like to travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment