Monday, May 10, 2010

TIFFANY & COLE SAY "I DO" and Kade stays with a babysitter

Chip and I had been waiting for May 8, 2010 for a long time!  Our friend Tiffany Grace chose that day to marry her soulmate Cole Huffman!  We have known Tiffany for about 3 1/2 years and we all wanted her to find the man of her dreams...so much, we all searched for him for her! :)  I was so happy when she found Cole and decided he was the one for her!  So even though I knew it meant leaving Kade, I was excited to go and be a part of this day with such a special couple!  Here are a few pictures of their special day!

During the ceremony...what a beautiful Bride & Groom!

 
On our way to the reception...this is our WIND BLOWN look! LOL!  It was sooo windy that day!

Waiting to get into the reception...isn't he a hottie!!! YUMMY!

First Dance...beautiful!


Chip with the beautiful bride!

Me and the handsome groom and the beautiful bride!

I was so nervous because I knew I had to leave Kade for the first time with someone other than my Mom!  I knew he was in good hands with Teri, but I was still nervous.  This is what I found when I went to pick him up!
As you can see, he did just fine without his Mommy and Daddy!  Sniffle Sniffle!  Thanks Aunt Teri for taking such good care of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment