Monday, March 5, 2012

Kalli is 11 Months old!

Somehow both of my babies are growing up.  I am in total shock that my BABY girl is going to be a year old SOON!  Planning her 1st birthday party is so surreal for me.  My baby girl is growing up before my eyes and becoming a.......TODDLER....sigh!
  • I weigh 21 pounds 12 ounces! CHUNKAMUNK
  • I love to WINK! ;)  I use both eyes and cheese really big!
  • I am finally pulling up on things...first I starting pulling up on my DaDa
  • I am spoiled...but only a little bit!  HAHAHAHAHA
  • I am still taking 2 naps a day (sometimes 3) and going to bed about 8pm and getting up around 8am! 
  • I love to eat and make messes while I am eating.  My brother taught me how to do this!
  • I can crawl like a real baby now...I don't just army crawl...but I move so much faster when I army crawl!
  • I still eat 4 bottles a day with 6 ounces each and 3 tablespoons of rice!  I hold them all by myself!
  • I eat lots of food but I love my "snacks" of yogurt bites, pickles, puffs and anything else Kade will share with me!  I especially love finding my SAVED snacks on the floor and eating them after our meal is over!
  • I wear size 12-18 month clothing!  I am about to catch up with my Bubba!
  • I like to chew on the blinds! ;o)
  • I still say BYE BYE, DADA, HI, HEY, TADA, but now I also say DADDY and BYE BYE DADA all in one breath...he loves this!  Still no MAMA!  She is working hard to get me to say it though! HEHE
  • I enjoy watching Kade's shows with him. 
  • It is so cool when I wake up from a nap and Kade comes and cuddles in my bed with me! :-)
  • I like to dance, shut doors, scream really loud (just like my MaMa), give kisses, blow bubbles with food in my mouth and so much more! 
  • I can't walk by myself yet, but I can run if you hold my hands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment