- I love to drink my milk and spit it all over the place! :)
- I am into everything! I MEAN EVERYTHING!
- I love to climb!
- I can jump jump jump! Especially in my bed!
- I talk so much these days! My favorite words are NO,UH-OH and MOMMY!!!
- I have separation anxiety when my parents leave me now (unless I am at home)...this is hard on MaMa!
- I was a GARDEN GNOME for Halloween and trick or treated! EXCEPT...I didn't wear my hat, beard or slippers for my costume and I carried my Nonnie (blanket) around with me all night!
- My favorite toys are BALLS! I could play with them all day long! ;)
- I really love bath time!
- I love to get toys and bring them to Kalligirl!
- I don't like to have my diaper changed anymore...it is boring!
- I still sleep about 12 hours a night...MaMa loves it!
- I wear size 4 diapers still and 18-24 months clothing!
- I can WINK...just with 2 eyes instead of 1! :)
- My favorite numbers are 2 and 9!
- I got to go to Florida to visit my family and friends there! I was such a great boy on the trip!
- I have become really really really attached to my blanket...aka NONNIE! I am obsessed with them!
- I enjoy getting my hair cut every six weeks with my Mommy!
- I am growing and learning so fast! My parents are so proud of me!
Friday, November 11, 2011
Kademan is a big 20...20 months that is! :)
Kade has grown so much since he made me a Mommy last March!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment