- I weigh 18 pounds! Chunk-a-munk :)
- I am rolling over like crazy these days!
- I got my ears pierced and I am so beautiful with BLING! :)
- I started drinking out of a sippie cup because my big brother does and I wanted one too!
- I take 3 naps a day! Morning Noon and Evening! :) This makes MaMa happy!
- I am also sleeping through the night...about 12 hours!
- I wear clothes anywhere between 6 and 12 months!
- I have the chubbiest little cheeks! So cute!
- I know I say this every month, but I love love love my big brother! Any attention he gives me makes me a happy baby girl!
- I had my 6 month photoshoot and I am just adorable...don't you think???
- I love to jump up and down if you hold me or in my exersaucer!
- I am such a happy baby girl...I smile so big!!!
- I am sitting up all by myself.
- I am very vocal these days! :)
- My first word was HEYYYYY! :)
- I wear size 3 diapers already! I am a chunk-a-munk! :)
- I eat stage 2 baby food 2 times a day...at lunch (a whole jar) and at dinner (a whole jar!)
- I am the drool queen!
- I am taking propanolol for my hemangioma and it seems to be gone away...and I take 2 medicines for Acid Reflux. YUCK
- I can scoot around on the floor but no crawling...yet!
- Right before I turned 7 months old, MaMa, DaDa and GiGi took me to FLORIDA for the first time! I was such a good car rider! :)
- I still have 5 bottles of 5 ounces a day! MaMa also still puts 2 1/2 teaspoons of rice in each bottle for me!
- I have my DaDa wrapped around my little finger...all I have to do is smile and it melts his heart! <3
- Pretty much I am perfect in every way!
Friday, October 21, 2011
Kalli is a 7 month old baby girl
Kalli is such a sweet happy baby these days! Here is what has been going on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment