ACCORDING TO KADE...
- I am 20 pounds 11 ounces and 31 inches long!!! I am such a big boy!!!!
- I get into EVERYTHING now...and I do mean everything! Especially what I am NOT supposed to get into! I love the power cables, outlets, etc.
- I chewed the paint off of my crib and a dining room chair...Daddy isn't happy with me! LOL!
- I still only have 2 teeth...the bottom 2! Mommy can see the top ones, but they haven't broken through yet!
- I now REAL crawl mostly, but I still sometimes army crawl when I want to!
- I cried for Mommy when she left me at the nursery at MOPS...but ended up being just fine!
- I have learned to pull up to a standing position! My favorite place to do this is in my crib...Mommy comes running every time! Works like a charm! I also like to pull up on your legs...especially when you are unloading the dishwasher!
- Two of my favorite toys right now are 1) my fridge magnets and 2) the door stoppers! I love them!
- I am still going to bed between 7-7:30pm and getting up at 7:30am ish. I am waking up a few times every night...I just want to make sure they will come and give me my paci! I love being spoiled!
- I am eating 2 jars of stage 2 or 3 baby food for lunch AND 2 jars for dinner! Sometimes I eat a MUM MUM or a Teething Biscuit too! Nothing compares to my PUFFS though! They are so yummy! I also have 4 bottles of 6-7 ounces each! I am a little piglet!
- I celebrated my FIRST THANKSGIVING! I got to spend time with my Daddy's family AND my Mommy's family! I was spoiled by each of them!
- I got to meet the REAL SANTA CLAUS...He said I reminded him of my Daddy when he was little! I pulled his beard to make sure it was real!
- I have learned how to lean back and pick up my legs while in my doorway bouncer. This makes me swing...so much fun!
- I still enjoy my morning nap with Mommy, I just don't like sleeping too long! My afternoon naps are much better...usually about an hour and a half to two hours!!
- Sesame Street makes me smile!
- I found out I am going to have a BABY SISTER! She has learned to kick me when I lay on Mommy's tummy...I think she is going to be TROUBLE! :)
- I got to spend the night at my GiGi & Pops house...without Mommy and Daddy! They let me do whatever I wanted...it was awesome!
- I had my first Tummy Bug! Those bugs suck! I don't want that again!
- I love to walk if you hold my hands...I can go sooo fast!
- I love to play under my exersaucer! It is much better than being trapped inside of it!
- I like to sit in the front of the shopping cart...I try to get as many people's attention as I possibly can!
- I really enjoy looking at myself in the mirror...I am pretty darn handsome!
- I LOVE TO SCREAM! I do this all the time. It isn't new, but it gets everyone's attention!
- I like to head butt Mommy! I am not very gentle...but it always makes her giggle!
- I like to sit at the door and watch DaDa when he is outside working!
- I like to make RASPBERRY sounds with my mouth...everyone always laughs at me!





No comments:
Post a Comment