Funny story! Kade has started this thing where he loves to GROWL! It was cute at first, but then we quickly realized that it was going to be something that drove us nuts! He does it in restaurants, stores, everywhere! We always make sure we have a paci close by to close the hole! LOL! Well last night I went into Kade's room at about 4am to cover him up. He was sound asleep (or so I thought) and I scooted him down in his bed and covered him up. Well he opened his eyes and growled at me! I jumped and almost screamed. He thought it was funny...so he kept doing it! LOL! Needless to say, we were up for another hour and a half trying to get that little munchkin back to sleep! :-)
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Girl, you are gonna learn to just let them sleep whether they are covered up or not. I used to feel the need to make sure Mason was covered, but every time, I would wake him. We have used the footed pajamas since he was born and on cool nights, we put the "blanket" kind on him. He sleeps snug as a bug in a rug :-)
ReplyDeleteThe growling is cute at first...but when they find "they are funny"...they keep wanting to be funny. We are trying to ween Mason off the paci, except for when it is time to sleep. It is challenging, but when they learn to make all those noises whether they have a paci in the hole or not, it becomes a useless tool!