Tuesday, October 26, 2010

ARMY CRAWLER

I think it is so cute that Kade is actually attempting to crawl around these days!  It is a half crawl, but he gets where he wants to go, and can get there rather fast too!  He uses one arm and the opposite leg and crawls/scoots all around!  He gets around better on the kitchen floor, but he can still move on the carpet!  His favorite toy right now is a plastic ball that is texture and sounds like a rattle!  He will chase that thing anywhere it goes! :-)  He also loves to get into anything that he SHOULDN'T!  He loves the cable to my laptop, my basket full of magazines and the handle that reclines the recliner! I already have my hands full and he isn't even a full blown crawler yet!  I think I am going to have a Curious George on my hands before I know it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment