Monday, April 19, 2010

HOLY ROLLING KADE

I know it is wayyy to early but my little man rolled over last night...3 times! I caught the last one on camera even though I didn't expect to! LOL! We got home from spending the weekend in Charlotte with David & Liz and Chip was in the living room playing with Kade while I was making bottles for the night. All of the sudden Chip yelled and said "KADE JUST ROLLED OVER". I was like..yeah right...whatever Chip...he said "NO I'M SERIOUS!" I of course went running and he rolled him back over and he did it again! I grabbed the video camera and of course he wouldn't do it again! I was like man...what's the deal? Just one more time...please! LOL! So I picked up the phone to call my mom and as soon as I did...he did it again! I got it on camera! I was soo excited!

I can't believe that at 6 1/2 weeks he is already rolling over! Before I know it, he will be running through the house and climbing the stairs...I already need a break just thinking about it! :)

1 comment:

  1. lol...you can tell he does NOT like being on his tummy.

    ReplyDelete