Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Kade is "2" Smart!

Kade is the smartest 2 year old I know! ;) Of course I am partial though! :)  Here is what Kade wants you to know! 


  • I am about 28.4 pounds and 28 months old!
  • I can count to 12
  • I know my alphabet, although I refuse to say them in order! I can recognize every letter!
  • I know all the basic colors!!
  • I know all the basic shapes.
  • I know lots of opposites (up/down, slow/fast, hot/cold, in/out, open/close, etc)
  • I am now in a big boy bed and it is to be debated if I like it or not!  Most nights it is a NO! Sometimes I even fall out of the bed in the middle of the night!
  • When I get up in the mornings now, I grab my Nonnie and Taggie, walk to the door, turn on the light and knock and wait for Mommy or Daddy to come get me.
  • I LOVE LOVE LOVE to play basketball!  Mommy and Daddy got me a new basketball goal and I play almost every day!  I am actually really good and I am learning to dribble!
  • I like to run UP and DOWN my slide!  I am cool like that!
  • I still love to jump!
  • I enjoy entertaining my little sister...she is so cute when she giggles at me!
  • Thanks to my Daddy, I am obsessed with "chocolate prizes". 
  • I go potty for (mini) M&M's!
  • Each night I get to take a colored bath (sometimes even with bubbles!)
  • When my parents aren't looking, I usually take my shoes off in the car and throw them at them.  I have good aim!
  • I like to wear sunglasses in the car if Mommy wears them with me!
  • Every time I see the blender, I ask Mommy for a "moodie" (smoothie) and I like to hit the button on the blender!
  • I have the cutest laugh!
  • I am in swim lessons and I am learning how to touch my toes before I jump off the side of the pool and blow bubbles in the water!
  • I love to tackle my parents...full speed ahead and jump on them! 
  • Now that Kalli is walking, I say "Kalli walking" every time she walks by!
  • I know most of the words to Jesus Loves Me, Deep & Wide and Itsy Bitsy Spider.
  • My favorite words are "I skeered" and "WOW"!
  • My nightly bedtime routine with Daddy is: Read 1-3 books, sing Itsy Bitsy Spider (with hand motions of course), sing Deep and Wide (also with hand motions), sing Jesus Loves Me, sing Jesus Loves The Little Children, and we say a prayer (and I put my hands together).  Sometimes we finish by Daddy singing me Amazing Grace.
  • My favorite song for Mommy to sing to me is You Are My Sunshine.  My favorite song for Daddy to sing is Jesus Loves Me!
  • My favorite people right now are Auntie Misty and Peyton! I think every time we get in the car that we are going to MiMi's house to see them!
  • I really enjoyed going to Tweetsie Railroad!  I loved riding the train and all the rides!
  • I love to SKYPE!  Mommy and Daddy went on a trip to the TV!  (Actually they went to St. Maarten but they SKYPED me on the TV!)
  • I LOVE to play my "game" (iPad).  My favorite game right now is Angry Birds (thanks Daddy)!  Mommy likes it when I play those educational games though!
  • Every time I hear an airplane fly by I stop and point it out!  They are so cool!
  • I like to build "houses" out of all the pillows in the house! 
  • I am growing up so quickly and my Mommy and Daddy are so proud of me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment