Kalligirl is so smart these days! She is learning so much...and some of it is not good thanks to her big brother! HEHE! Here is what she has accomplished this month!
- I celebrated my FIRST Christmas and LOVED it! I was sad that Kade was scared of Santa, but I made sure he knew that Kade had been a good boy!
- I am a chunkamunk! I weigh 20 pounds 13 ounces!
- I love to eat food...any and all food...except stage 3 baby food! :) Kade always shares his cool foods with me when MaMa isn't looking!
- I love to brush my teeth with my brother! Then I borrow his toothbrush and brush my teeth again!
- I love to giggle!
- I finally got new earrings and I love to wear them!
- I am a wild jumper! I jump back and forth with a lot of force!
- I like to blow bubbles while my parents feed me and spray food all over them...their faces are priceless!
- I am glad that I can play with the big kids at playdates now...I am catching up so quickly!
- I love to jump in my excersaucer and my jumper that hangs from the doorway!
- I say HEY, BYE BYE, DaDa, Tada and lots of jibberish! :) Most of the time no one else understands me!
- My favorite toy is the door stoppers! I have so much fun crawling from one to another!
- I wear size 4 diapers and 12 month clothes! I am getting SO BIG!
- I wake up happy and typically stay happy unless I am hungry or sleepy or you leave the room and I don't want you to! I love to CHEEEESE really big! :)
- I love to walk if you hold BOTH of my hands! I will walk around and around!
- I have 4 teefers! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment