Monday, September 5, 2011

KADEMAN IS A YEAR AND A HALF OLD!!

Kademan is no longer a baby boy...he is a little boy now!  He has grown up so much lately and I am so thankful I have such a smart, healthy little boy!  Here is what he wants you to know about him this month!
  • I weigh 25 pounds 4 ounces now!  I am a big boy!!!
  • I love to sing myself to sleep :)
  • My new favorite words are SQUIRREL, COME ON, STUCK, KALLI!
  • I like to hide from MaMa and DaDa and I get still and REALLY quiet! 
  • I am eating all kinds of different foods these days...Crab Cakes and Mahi Mahi just to name a couple! YUM YUM
  • I got 2 new teefers this month...the better to eat you with!  YUM YUM!  I got my top eye teeth in and this makes 14 teeth so far! :)
  • I love to eat watermelon with my DaDa!
  • I still love my sister! :)
  • I can throw stuff in the trash for MaMa!  She always claps for me when I do!
  • I am wearing size 18 month clothing...perfect!
  • I wear size 6 shoes!
  • I love my taggie still...can't sleep without it!
  • I love to read my books! :)
  • I am goofy...just like my Daddy! HEHE
  • I love to play in my sprayground!!!
  • I am a climber!  I can climb on anything to get to anything I want!
  • I love to throw all of the pillows off of the couch and jump on them! :)  So much fun!!!
  • I love to blow MaMa kisses before bedtime! :)
  • Ella or Ewwa as I call her, lives across the street and I love the call her name as I look out the window!
  • I love to splash Owwie (Kalli) while we take baths together...she always giggles! :)
  • I can be a really really messy eater...it makes it more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment