Sunday, August 7, 2011

Kademan is a BIG BOY...17 MONTHS OLD!!!

WOW...I think I have a little boy on my hands now...he is no longer a baby!!  SIGH!!!  He is so independent and such a smart little boy!  Here is what he has accomplished this month!
  • I celebrated my 2nd 4th of July...this year I had a little sister to celebrate with!!!  I watched the fireworks and said "WOW...BOOM BOOM"...so cute!
  • MaMa says I am the most handsome little man there is. 
  • I love to wrestle with my DaDa!  How cute are we?? :)
  • I can open doors with NO PROBLEM...so I usually just go to the pantry and get out a snack when I want one! :)
  • I love to splash in the bathtub...it makes me giggle like crazy!
  • I can repeat almost any word you say...IF I WANT TO!!!  MaMa's favorites are TADA and DIAPER!
  • I love to find a phone (or put my hand to my ear and pretend) and say HEWWO!!
  • I can get up in Kalli's swing and swing all by myself now!  :)
  • My new favorite tv show is BUBBLE GUPPIES...or "BUPPIES"!
  • I love to blow kisses...and give kisses!
  • I like to eat...LOTS OF FOOD!  I am eating all big boy foods now...I even love MEXICAN food like MaMa and DaDa!
  • My sister is so cute...I love kisses on her and entertaining her. 
  • I can throw away my diapers and Kalli's diapers in the "TRASH!"  This helps MaMa so much!
  • When I have a stinky and MaMa is changing my diaper, I say "YUCK!" :-P
  • I can now stick out my tongue! :-P
  • I love my family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment