Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY FOR SURE! 2011

Today I spent the day with my babies and my hubby!  We didn't do too much, which is awesome!  One thing I really wanted for Mother's Day was to paint our hand and feet prints on canvas for the new playroom!  It was complete chaos and I bet the neighbors thought we were beating our children, but they both calmed down and I LOVE the outcome!  Here are a couple of shots from our project today!!



2 comments:

  1. I love it! Great idea! Make sure you date them. I can't believe you gave Kade a Capri Sun...I am not that brave yet. Mason would squeeze it all over him...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plan is to date them today with a sharpie! LOL! And I didn't give Kade a Capri Sun...that was all his DaDa! But it did teach him to drink out of a straw! Sadly, that was back in MARCH and his DaDa lets him have them as a treat...as you can see...he does squeeze it EVERYWHERE...that is why he is OUTSIDE!!! Oh and now...he doesn't even NEED the straw!

    ReplyDelete