11 months ago I blessed my Mommy and Daddy and made my entrance into the world. Their life has never been the same! Here is what has happened in the last month!!!
- I now weight 21.4 pounds...I am a chunky monkey!
- I am Mr. Independent! I love doing things all by myself!
- I can now clearly say BYE BYE & DaDa! I started saying MaMa but am not quite sure what I am saying, but it makes my Mommy happy! :)
- I love to give HIGH FIVES!
- I play pattycake...well I hold my hands up high and Mommy plays!
- I am a professional bathtub water turner oner!

- Mommy and Daddy have "Kade proofed" cabinets...so I just find drawers that I can open...no biggie!
- I can walk with the assistance of my walker...I think I am so darn cute! :)
- I know where Mommy and Daddy store the toys, so I just open that cabinet and get what I want! Mommy says "Go get your toys Kade" and I go get them out of the cabinet! Mommy said she will be happy when I can put them back after I am done!
- When I am hungry, I go to my high chair and pull on it!
- My favorite toy right now is an empty water bottle!
- Mommy puts me in my doorway bouncy while she gets ready...I love to run and jump and swing...Mommy says GO GO GO and I cheese really big and go as fast as I possibly can!
- I am still taking 4 bottles of 7 ounces a day. I also eat breakfast (cheerios usually), 2 bottles of baby food or applesauce or different finger foods for lunch and 2 bottles of baby food or finger foods for dinner! New finger foods are toast, cereal bars, bites of bananas (instead of mashed bananas), whole goldfish and anything that Mommy and Daddy are eating!
- I can stand on my own...without holding on!
- I like things that SPIN!
- I like to fake cough...and GROWL...these entertain EVERYONE!
- I spent a weekend at my GiGi and Pop's house and had so much fun! It was warm outside, so I got to play, play, play!
- I got a BIG BOY CARSEAT! It fits me sooo much better!
- I am really good about going to bed at night...Mommy or Daddy lay me down awake and I usually don't cry!
- I only have my paci when I am going to sleep or if we are out and I get fussy.
- I like to stick my tongue out!
- I LOVE TO LOOK AT MYSELF...whether it is pictures on the computer or phone or looking in the mirror! I am handsome! :)
- I took my first 2 1/2 steps!!! GiGi was here to babysit and Mommy was going to the doctor to see my sister Kalli...so I took a couple steps to give her a hug BYE BYE! :-)
- I got ANOTHER DARN EAR INFECTION...this time it is a double ear infection! I really don't like these things!

No comments:
Post a Comment